Acupuncture in the Heart of Toronto
Acupuncture On Eglinton is located in the heart of midtown Toronto, near Avenue & Eglinton. This modern clinic offers traditional Chinese medicine therapies such as acupuncture, cupping – including sliding cupping, Chinese herbs, warming techniques such as moxabustion, and heat lamps, as well as muscle release therapies such as gua sha and tui na.
More than treating…healing.
Did You Know?
Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Relieve:
- Pain – low back pain, sciatica, neck & shoulder pain, knee pain, sports injuries
- Emotional Disorders – anxiety, depression
- Digestive Disorders – acid reflux, stomach pain, IBS
- Gynaecological Disorders – infertility, painful periods, endometriosis, amenorrhea
- Upper Respiratory Disorders – allergies, colds, sinusitis